It’s Miscellany Monday time again today.
1) I packed the most amazing lunch for today. I was excited to eat it. I got to work and dropped my lunch bag. The glass bowl my lunch was in shattered. I can’t catch a break on Mondays.
2) The weather was nice here in Calgary all weekend! We had a BBQ and ate outside. We turned off our heat and opened all the windows. I love summer.
3) There is a park beside outr house and it has some wildlife, like frogs and ducks. Last night as we were falling asleep we could hear the frogs. It was like having one of those nature CDs on, but better. I had the best sleep.
4) I was invited to a girls night out on Thursday! Just what I’m needing. I can’t wait!!
5) I can never think of a title for my posts. I’ve just started numbering them….LAME.
6) I’m going to get myself a coffee from Good Earth. It’s better than Starbucks and it’s just what I need to fix this Monday.