1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
John’s home made Mac & Cheese. I am always asking him to make it. He only makes it some of the time which is probably good or else I would be obese.
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Um I don’t actually work. I’m currently doing my masters in medicine. I get paid a small small small amount of money so I guess it kinda counts as work. It doesn’t have any student benefits like summers off or anything. When I was 18 I wanted to be a doctor so I’m kinda in the same area.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn’t?
Keep taking piano lessons. I took them up to Grade 6 (piano grades not school grades) but if I took it for a few more years I could be teaching now on the side! I would love that.
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Beige! How exciting.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
It was either “Wednesday like a river” by Sheila E or “These boots are made for walking” the Shania Twain version. Oh the early 90’s. And Sheila E. Remember her?