Thanks for all your support last week! It means so much to me.
This weeks loss/gain: -5 pounds!
Total weight lost since baby: 38 pounds
Pounds to go: 10
Yes, turns out I gained 48 pounds while pregnant. CRAZY. And losing 5 pounds in a week? That’s crazy too. I think I either weighed myself wrong last week and thought I weighed more than I did OR it’s because I was eating double my daily calorie limit. DOUBLE. I was eating like I was 2 adult people and I’m not! OR my at home scale doesn’t work all the time (I’ve thought that in the past). But let’s just go with it!
Last weeks goals:
– Eat my daily calorie limit, not under, not over
– Walk with Henry in a carrier every day
– 250 Kettlebell Swings every day
Keeping it real:
– I did so well with my calories. I was within 10 calories of my limit every single day! And my milk supply is still fantastic.
– I walked every day but Friday…it was Canada Day and we had a BBQ at our house in the afternoon, so I spent the day running around getting ready for that.
– 250 Kettlebell swings….Hahahahha. What a Lofty goal! I managed 100 swings a day.
|Our Saturday night walk. Rudy was being camera shy.|
Goals for this week: ( basically the same as last week)
– Eat my calorie limit for the day
– Walk every day with Henry in a carrier
– Do 125 Kettlebell Swings every day, let’s hope I can handle 25 more swings a day.
|And again I’m linking up with Tami!|