Woah now. 9 entire months? Ya. I’m posting this 4 days late because Henry was in my belly for 4 extra days. So now he has been an inside baby and an outside baby for the same amount of time. It’s a weird feeling. I’m extra sentimental today. Like I’m already crying (can I still blame it on the nursing hormones?)
Alright, I’ve gotten myself together. Let’s get to the facts:
Height: 30 inches, which is 2.5 feet. Which is half of my mom’s height* (95th percentile)
Weight: 20 lbs (50th percentile)
|See the freckle in his hair?|
-crawling (well it’s with one leg bent and one leg straight, but it gets him around pretty quickly)
-pulling himself up to stand with furniture, stairs, and his crib
-walking along the couch and his activity table
-talking ALL THE TIME (love it!)
-2 more teeth (6 total)
-Eating so many things: tons of finger foods! Liking veggies less (I’ve been mixing apple with everything and then he’ll eat it)
– His first freckle revealed it’s self
– Sleeps 7:30pm- 8:00am, with 2-3 wake ups. He hasn’t been teething for about 3 weeks now and his sleeping has improved! We aren’t back to where we were before, but it’s so much better!
– Eats 3-4 solid meals a day
– Nurses about 5-6 times a day (plus 2 times at night)
– Dropped his late afternoon nap, so he only has 2 a day now. We are still moving his bedtime up because without the late afternoon nap, he’s so tired!
|I wanted a picture of him laying down or standing and this was the best we could do!|
Other things to remember:
-He crawls to me and then pulls on my pant leg to get me to pick him up.
– If I leave the room he’ll crawl to find me.
– Still Co-sleeping. We always put Henry to sleep in his crib, but after 2 or 3 hours, he wakes up and we let him stay in our bed (mostly because I hate the lay in crib, cry, pick up, rock and repeat routine).
-He only tolerates diaper changes for about 3 minutes. If I take longer than that he gets very upset.
*KIDDING MOM, but it’s almost half of your height…I love your vertically challenged self