1) I think I might be addicted to Chocolate. I read on another blog (forgive me, I can’t remember which one) that her baby spit up more when she ate chocolate (she was breast feeding). William is the king of spitting up and I eat a ton of chocolate. So I thought maybe that was William’s problem too? I decided to have a few chocolate free days to see….but you guys I couldn’t NOT eat the chocolate. A hand full of chocolate chips here, a hot chocolate there. Maybe I would share a chocolate peanut butter cup with Henry…Seriously! We ran out of chocolate chips and I didn’t buy more in an attempt to cut down on my chocolate eating.
William is still spitting up as much as ever, if not more. It doesn’t bother him at all, but it makes a huge mess and I am forever doing laundry and changing outfits (both his and mine). Could be worse, but I will continue to try to find a way to make it happen less.
2) It’s been so nice and warm this week that I’ve started wearing my Toms again. So I’m going sock-less and there is snow on the ground. But it’s so warm! And my boots make my feet sweat!
3) I took the boys to get their passport photos taken this week. Henry was a total angel, even though it was really close to nap time. He sat nice and got his photo taken, and it was perfect (for passport standards…so many crazy rules!) on the first try. He then won over the hearts of all the ladies in the office while we took William’s photo a BILLION times (Babies don’t know the crazy passport rules). I am so lucky to have such a sweet toddler, and a baby who tolerated this process. William’s photo didn’t turn out perfect but apparently they are more lenient for tiny babies. I hope they approve it!
4) We have too many kitchen appliances and our counters look so cluttered. I’m in the mood to throw a million things away but I think I will later regret it. Another place I want to clean out? Toy corner of the living room. SO MANY TOYS!
5) My only jeans that fit me post-pregnancy developed a hole last weekend. This makes me so very sad! I don’t want to buy new ones, I just want to fit into my old ones. Perhaps cutting down on chocolate will help this.