1) The time change doesn’t seem to bother
my kids. Maybe it’s because I’m a SAHM and we usually take about a week to adjust to the change in our schedules. Today we slept in until 9. Slowly it will work its way back to normal.
2) I had a Scentsy Open House yesterday to show off the new spring/summer catalogue and it was SO much fun! I love all the new people I am meeting through this experience.
3) Lately William has only been cat napping all day long unless I hold him. I’ve been trying all sorts of things to try to get his napping back on track. I finally found today that if I swaddled him and then put him on the boppy on his side he sleeps for HOURS. Hopefully it’s not a fluke! While I love to cuddle, I can’t hold him all day long. It wouldn’t be fair to Henry.
4) Speaking of baby naps: When Henry was 1 month old I started putting him in his crib to nap. William is currently 3 months old and I can’t leave him alone in his room. I just can’t do it. So he naps downstairs where we are. I don’t know what’s changed about me. I just can’t leave him yet.
5) Henry has had 2 Toddler Yoga classes but usually he spends the hour running in circles. I thought he wasn’t really getting anything out of it…until he started doing downwards dog all weekend long. Babies doing yoga? SO CUTE.