29 weeks on 04.30.14
Wet hair don’t care! It was raining anyways….But yes my last picture in the twenties. How do I only have 8-11 weeks left? Bump is still quite high and it looks giant by the end of the day every day.
This will be a short one because we are off to buy fabric for the nursery curtains. My mom leaves tomorrow and we haven’t done ANYTHING for baby Tilly yet. Today will be full. And fun! How about some bullet points?
– Tilly likes to party when I lay down at night. I feel her all day long but she goes crazy at night.
– My face broke out this week. Thanks hormones! Right near my jaw in a little cluster.
– I have reached the point where I`m only interested in wearing full bottom underwear. This happens every pregnancy for me at some point.
– Heart burn! I haven’t been eating as healthy as usual(we have company!) and I think that might have something to do with it. But in the evening I need to take my bra off because of all the heartburn. It totally helps to wear nothing restrictive.
– Still feeling really good other than late afternoon sleepies.
-Haven’t been waking up to pee at night and the kids have been sleeping so well (knock on wood). I’m well rested! Woohoo
-John and I took advantage of my mom being here and went on a date over night. I’m calling it a mini babymoon. We went to see a movie, had dinner at a restaurant and then slept in a hotel. I slept for 14 hours you guys. AMAZING. I only woke up to check my phone since I was worried I would sleep through an emergency or something. So glad we decided to do it. It was so nice to be with John uninterrupted! And you know…sleep without anyone touching me or waking me up.
Happy Weekend Friends!